Internal type club gear pump- Tungsten Carbide
Using the external seven teeth to spur the internal eight teeth is for liquid rotating with the compass tooth profile until entering channel outlet, because the tooth arc contacts, it can't be easily worn.
- The club gear's shape can reduce wear.
- Tungsten carbide has no rust properties, can be suitable to water-based paint.
- Tungsten carbide is a high hardness, wear resistance is better.
- Can supply the paint or liquid can be set for the delivery purpose with the functions use of motor and inverter will generates the best results.
- For special paint or fluid can be customized.
|Paint inlet size||1/4" pt(f)|
|Paint outlet size||1/4" pt(f)|
|Temperature range||5-70 ℃|
|Max rotation speed||250 RPM|
P.R.C patent number:ZL201320099586.2
TW patent number:M455772
patent of invention,all rights resevered